I get the feeling that I should write a new blog post. This may be one of the last days where I'm actually bored and have nothing to do, lol!
We went on a family holiday down south and it was great. Visited the beach with the whitest sand in the whole world! Amazing. Got sunburnt, except for the bikini line around my neck. xD No-one else really got sunburnt and mum says it's because I spent so much time indoors at the end of last year studying for the HSC. So it was like I was a potato ZAPPED in the microwave or something. On Australia Day we went on a bushwalk, up this huge-ass hill. But it was all worth it in the end to see the amazing waterfalls. Maybe someday I'll be bothered to upload the pix on Facebook...
So, we're looking for a car. One for mum and one for me. I need one to get to work and TAFE, both of which are starting in early Feb. Enrolments for TAFE close Monday, and of course, I haven't yet enrolled. I need to meet with the Apprenticeships Association. My prospective employee has been unreachable today...
Back to the cars. I need something that's under $2000, automatic, small, to get me from A to B. We looked at 2 cars yesterday, both in the city. I liked the purple 1996 Hyundai Excel but my parents preferred the 1986 Mitsubishi Cordia because it apparently seemed "more solid". Neither of these cars had done over 100,000 km's and they're both in pretty good nick. Anyway, I've contacted another 3 car owners, so I suppose we'll be car-hunting on the weekend too.
Next week I'll be trialling with my prospective employer (P.E.), so that should be exciting. I will eventually get my own desk and probably be the only one in the office, as my P.E. is usually out on the road. But it will vary, as sometimes I can hop in the car and go with her places. :D I'm very excited, also to start TAFE (once I actually enrol!)
I hope you're all well, happy and busy.
- K.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment