Friday, December 31, 2010

1/1/11

Happy New Year to the people I like. To the people I don't, screwyouloljk maybe if you stop your small-mindedness I might respect you once again. But it is okay, I forgive you. You are, after all, human. And I don't like humans in general.

Welcomed in the new year with my best friend and our awesome vegan and wheat-free cooking. Exceptforthechips,toblerone,pinkalcohol,springrollsanddimsims. But they don't count! Today and tomorrow it is strictly raw fruit and veg to make up for it. :) Watched the fireworks on our brand spankin' new TV which was not nearly as good as being there. BUT AT LEAST WE DIDN'T HAVE TO FIGHT FOR A TRAIN HOME. Gosh. The Make Your Mark theme this year was okay, but the cross made some of us think "Ah, terrorism!?" A little creepy. 2011 doesn't sound as good as 2010. I'm glad I'm a 2010 graduate. :D

BUT WHAT A GREAT YEAR IT WAS. I finished high school. Don't have to see those people again unless I really want to, I can now DO what I want, BE who I want to be and ASPIRE for the success I've always wanted... 2011 will be FANTASTIC. I just know it.

I hate New Years Resolutions, but I love lists. So I'll make a N.Y.R. List anyway;

1. Follow my program carefully til March.
2. Finish up the educating books that I'm currently reading including "What I Didn't Learn At School But Wish I Had" and "Secrets Of Stock Market Traders Exposed" and "How To Talk To Anyone". Also - borrow Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad Poor Dad" book.
3. Quit the Chinese Restaurant.
4. Work out whether I'll get that job as a PA and if so, what education I need. If not, keep working for parents but consider full-time.
5. Be nicer to people, attempt to make friends, or at least conversation.
6. Attempt to do interesting things everyday, live life fully.
7. Start on the path to financial success, put things in motion.
8. Stay in contact with those who mean something to me, attempt to disengage from those who don't.
9. Do more for other people, be more selfless.
10. AND HAVE FUN.

Well, I like that list. It actually covers everything I already knew I wanted to do. 2011 will be great.

Enjoy!

- A. S.

3 comments:

  1. PS I wrote this on the first, but this blog is in Amerikahn time. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. "6. Attempt to do interesting things everyday, live life fully."

    Ceroc???? I think 'YES!'

    No, I won't stop pestering until you come. Besides, you have practically committed to it now that you want to do interesting things... Oh AND make new friends/conversations.

    See, I create solutions to your problems. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Emily you're so cute! I haven't even said a "maybe" let alone a yes. But even my Dad suggested I should go. Lol maybe sometime this year........... *has future visions of awkward unco-ness* D:

    ReplyDelete