Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Youtub

 *** UPDATE *** click this link for a better view of my epic comment: TaDa! (keep reading this post as it explains all. heh.)




Before you complain, I KNOW it's spelt YouTube but I've always typed it as a Youtub. Like a fail nickname or something. Idk. I'm weird like that.

ANYWAY. I use youtub and I am subscribed to a few cool peoples. I don't actually have any real life friends as my friends on it because I don't really use it as a social networking place. I just like watching vidyas when in the mood (yeah, another cutesy-yet-fail version of a word there).

In addition, I don't actually check the mailbox on that site. Like, most of the time it's just people wanting me to watch their channel and sub. I'm in no way a Youtub-addict. I just don't have enough hours in the day to always be watching videos. I'd rather just have a few subscriptions and enjoy a few videos once or twice a week.

Recently, I made a home video of my puppy Patches, when she was smaller (I swear she grows about an inch every day) climbing over this little fence we made. It was quite cute. But I'll probably never get 'round to uploading it. I've never been interested in uploading videos either on YT or FB. (Btw, I've deactivated my Facebook account for a few months. I've been banned from all online communication bar blogs and emails for 6 months but hopefully that will be shortened. Legal Studies students - what's the word? Probation or whatever?).

I have digressed terribly. Really the only thing I wanted to tell you - in fact I shall bold it up to emphasise it's significance - is that I commented on a Tobuscus video (one of my few subscriptions, he's awesome) and I got 173 thumbs up. Click here for the video and click here for my comment and its thumbs ups. (ctrl+f "seaturtle" to find it). I just feel proud. I don't know why. Haha. Yeah my Youtub name is seaturtle69 btw (I made it when I was young, forgive me). Many videos have "highest rated comments" thing but this one doesn't. The one that I actually had the highest rated comment for! :( Ah well.

PS: That's by no means his best video. It's probably one of the most boring, as I'm not a gamer or anything. Check out his other videos. One of my favourites is his literal Harry Potter 7 trailer. I'm just a HP geek like that. 8D

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha seaturtle69, reminds me of that communitychannel video about embarrassing usernames. :P

    ReplyDelete