How scary is it, guys? Uni.. or college... or TAFE.. work... INTERVIEWS.
Scary scary.
Click here for something funny. XD
Lol. I was looking thru uni stuff the other day. It's all a little bit daunting. =/ So scared.
Btw, sorry that I'm such a bad blogger. I just cannot be bothered to write a lot about one subject lol. That's why I've got about 10 blog-drafts saved. But I'll go ahead and publish this. (:
And later I want to write a crime fiction story, so that may well go up on my other blog (if I like it).
Goodbye.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't be scared! None of that stuff will kill you. Cars are scarier, cos, they can actually hurt you. Sure, you need a job to live but you already have one of them. And Uni could destroy you mentally, but then you will be so robotically good at working you will earn a fortune! Yay!
ReplyDeleteDON'T BE AFRAID! It is exciting!
Haha I've also got a lot of blog drafts saved. xD
ReplyDelete