"But Thomas' poems just flows, like the contours of a woman's body, like tears down a grown man's cheeks, like sweet music and straight vodka shots down your throat. It just melts you, it's that beautiful."
My friend, Snowman, writes beautifully. I suppose it stems from the fact that she reads so much, discusses her thoughts, and researches. She is an intellectual.
Also, apologies to Unicorn for the "waiting" post. i wrote it and then thought that somehow it seemed familiar. I thought no more of it til your comment and then I realised... I apologise for that.
This post is a bunch of nothing. I'm just avoiding English homework right now. J's quote was so quotable, I just wanted to get it down here. Even if half my readers read her blog. :P
Oh, and everyone should e-mail Snowman more !!!
Haha. I always wanted a penpal. When I was young, I had a few. There was something incredibly fun about getting mail, all those words put together by someone just for me... I had a penpal from Africa (she was a second cousin thrice removed or something) and a few "keypals" before the invention of MSN. Fun times.
I almost had another "keypal" who I started emailing to, but he only replied once. Ah well. People are busy I guess.
I do know that I'm expecting two things in the mail soon... a package from Kylie and a letter from McCauley (once he finishes it, that is).
Time to hop, skip, jump to .... ENGLISH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aww thank you. I feel special. ^^
ReplyDeleteOh and let's be penpals after the HSC. I miss writing letters and the awesome magical little trips to the Post Office. :)
Speaking of posting things, I really like people who POST letters. MORE people should use the mailbox more OFTEN, don't you think KIRRA?
ReplyDelete