It took me three tries to get past the word-coding thing. You know, they make the shape of the words rather difficult to decipher sometimes.
Plans change very fast. Today, Nicole was going to come over, but she rang me up to say she was sick. So here I am, instead, rambling on. =D
McCauley's booked his ticket to come to Australia. If you care enough about me you'd already know this.
Yesterday I took a driving lesson. I love the fact that each hour is timesed by three now. My instructor, Rob, always goes over time, so I've jumped up to about 83 hours now!!
I always have these nightmares in the holidays that school is starting again soon. I even have it on the last day of the holidays... But eh, we're still not halfway through. I've enjoyed it, mostly, so far.
"If you look like your passport photo, in all probability you need the journey."
Earl Wilson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment