Monday, April 12, 2010
MWC
Out of everyone I've met this year, you've made the biggest impact on me and my life. You're one of the most genuine, kindest people I know. You listen to what I have to say and you're a great conversationalist. We can talk for hours about nothing and everything, and I still enjoy every moment of it. Even just staring at you (watching Youtube) or listening to you ramble on is the best part of my day. Your smile could light up a room, and it's easy to bring it to mind now. You're funny and a lot of fun, but you know when to be serious. You're nice and awesome in all the best ways. You deserve a good, happy life, and I want you to know that I appreciate you and your friendship more than words can say. I hope that I know you for a very long time, as I couldn't imagine life without you in it anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like the pretty water droplet picture!
ReplyDeleteThank you Emily!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete