Todayyyyy.
I gots a new USB flashdrive. Amazing, 5 years ago a USB twice the size, twice as ugly, with a quarter of the space cost 4 times the price that this one costs.
I also gots a new headphone and mic set. My daddy (who bought it for me <3) says I look like a pilot. XD It's sexy. Music and shiz sounds FANTASTIC through it. Even the songs I hate sound awesome. I can't even hear myself type when music is playing. I'm in my own little world. =)
Firefox updated to a new version. Now we can have pretty background "personas". I has a sea turtle! It looks pretttyyyyyy cool.
Kirra thinks more people should update their blogs so she can continue stalking your lives. =)
Much love. xoxoxox

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete...Sorry I have other things to do. I'll try to update more so you can follow me creepily. Actually, at least you admit to it. I was going to write up the quest for the yellow brick of knowledge but it was so long ago, so some of the details will be really off... When I eventually get to it.
ReplyDeleteWell I started writing again. After a short break.
ReplyDeleteAnd technology's always like that. My parents are always saying "Oh, wait a few more years, the price will drop." Then by the time the price drops, a new or improved product will have emerged and we'll no longer want the old one. And the cycle repeats itself.
I am far too familiar with this phenomenon. It's happened to me with our television, printer, laptops, iPod and DVDs. And it's happening to our washing machine and vacuum cleaner. -sigh-