For instance, Mr. O'C. replies on his iPhone, and one night before the Trials, he told me he was cooking. Of course that led me to imagining him standing there with the iPhone in one hand, stirring his meal with the other. It was a sweet imagination.
I'm a little embarrassed about the stress email that I sent my economics teacher, Ms. McG. There isn't even a proper question in it, it's just a ramble about possible essay questions that we might get. But she still sent me a calming email in return. And it made me super jealous too!
Ughh. She's a lucky duck.You could do either Kirra as they do always word it in that way. I guess you would go with the answer you feel more comfortable with, depending on the actual qu. If you have more stats on China, do that. It all depends on the wording.Good luck, I'm sure you will do well.
We are in Paris and going to head off to the Eiffel Tower. We have worn our daughter out!CheersMs M
Anyways, I'm just sitting in bed currently listening to the rain. I woke up over an hour ago but I haven't felt like getting up yet. :p That's 'cause it's Saturday which means another 4 hours of study + chores. =( I'll be so so glad when this is all over, as I'm sure all of you will be too.


See you have the nice teachers that add personal messages. Never e-mail Hennah she's so full of crap... she surprisingly returned my email telling me my belong essay was shit, Mrs Taggart on the other hand said it was good.
ReplyDeleteYes I'm with you on the whole "I can't wait till it's all over"