Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oh, the joy of maths



Today in Maths, Nicole and I made a story up. You know when you write a line each to create a story? Well... we were cut short by the teacher reading it. This is the MILF I'm talking about. She had a strange expression on her face, looked at me and said "Who's Max?"

Have fun laughing at me. Here is the story:
(Nicole's writing in bold, mine is in italics)

Kirra loves Max so much that she can't wait until he comes (that's what she said! - Snowman's input) along to investigate. Scared, she looks around her. Her heart beat Kirra back with a stick so she didn't rush headlong into her mouth. As she peered into the depths, she once again sighed.

Notice Nicole was going for a porno/semiromance and Kirra was going for the crime fic. that THEY HAD ORIGINALLY PLANNED ON WRITING.

So just imagine my calm expression as the teacher picks up the story to read (I thought it was innocent! I had no idea Nicole had written such stuff!) and then my horror when she asked who Max was. I read it and hit Nicole (gently) who was laughing til she cried.

Oh well. I hope this entertained some of you. :p

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D You could put up our story...except it kinda made sense so it wouldn't be as funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MILF. Lol.

    You didn't put the other jokes in!! The more lettuce than my salad, and the over C's! Hahaha~

    ReplyDelete