Thursday, August 12, 2010

I can translate you

Yeah, so on Facebook someone was looking at this site.

Click,

Funny translations. XDD
Anyway, take a look at it.
This is what I got when I typed in the "dirty" part of my crime fic./belonging practice story:

Original text:

"Roughly, he pushed me up against the wall, his hot, wet tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I tried to escape, but he was too strong. He whispered sour nothings into my ear and I could feel the passion rising firmly in his jeans."

...50 translations later we get:

"Corner of mouth, tongue, hot and cold around the explosion. Never tried to escape. Countries suffering, without a whisper, and I think my favorite clothes."

... Sounds poetic, does it not!? :3

3 comments:

  1. Here is mine!

    "I enter a cave and I can see clearly, as the natural light pours in. Then the universe goes and makes it night time. Luckily, I have come prepared, and I light a match. The universe then puts out my flame, and any attempts at lighting another fire..."

    AFTER 10 TRANSLATIONS:
    "I went into the cave, I clearly see how the natural light in the universe, the evening had gone. Fortunately, you are ready, I lit match. The universe and his lantern, any attempt to change the fire..."

    AFTER 50:
    "I went to the cave, I see the light at night iangeuleseo. Fortunately, you can go. 2 in the world that any attempt to stop..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Original text:

    "Rods and cones in the eye of the dog are what allow it to see. It only has two different kinds of cones (allowing for detection of the yellow and blue part of the spectrum, but not red and green) and many more rod cells, allowing good night vision"

    ...20 translations later we get:

    "Drinking and eye. Only two apples, it is part of the identification of yellow and blue of the spectrum, some (but not the red, green, more cells are a good night vision"

    LOL That is part of my bio assesment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Original text:

    "Ah... "P" is for her personality I said the "O" is for originality And the other "P" is for the perfect love she gives to me The "C" is just 'cause she loves me And the "O" means she's the only love I got And the "R" and the "N", our love will never "

    ...20 translations later we get:

    "I am ... "P" Word says, "Oh," originality and "P" is a perfect love, give me a "C" is the only reason I like "Open Space" Love and Science "and" N "Love"

    As you can see, I am having way too much fun with this. I found bad song lyrics and wanted to see if translations imporved them.

    ReplyDelete