Hey, so as all you fellow CommunityChannel fans will know, Nat Tran has put up another vidya. It is about .. well, her usual weirdness - shitty clipart. Link here.
Anyway, as I was watching, there's this bit in it with a girl who's making a seductive/revealing/whatever pose, which looks kinda suss when I'm just watching it with my headphones in. Di was next to me, but she understood what the vidya was about. So Dad comes in and I quickly pause and close the screen, but he caught a glimpse and gave me a very ..umm.. worried look "What was all that about?" "Nothing." At least Adina was there to help back me up, haha.
But isn't it annoying when you're watching something - whether a video or a movie, and you have to pause it at an awkward moment. People might be engaging in sex or something. And then your parents/friend/sibling is like "What are you watching?..." with a dodgy look.
Haha, maybe it's just me, but that ALWAYS happens. You try to explain, and it just digs a hole. I've gotten so OCD about my screen, that I usually minimise everything when someone walks in. So now everyone thinks I've got something to hide...
If my family were completely computer-savvy and knew my password, they would be able to see how weird my history is... I swear I didn't look up half the stuff that's there...
Anyway, I'm working again tonight. I hope everyone's enjoying their long weekend! :)
[You will only understand why I put lame clipart here if you watch Nat's video.]


I like keeping my computer stuff private too. My family always think I am hiding something.
ReplyDelete...Not that I am hiding something...
That video was so funny. I was actually gonna do a blog post on communitychannel. She is hilarious and super awesome. xD
ReplyDeleteOh and that lady is HotForWords. She's this hot Russian lady who traces origins of words. Pretty awesome.